- pest control marketing
Pest Control Technology PCT Magazine editor Brad Harbison recently interviewed me for their PCT Podcast. The interview was a follow up to the feature article I recently authored,Revenue Boosters (click to read).
Here are some of the topics Brad & I discussed to help you become more productive and grow your Pest / Landscape Business Revenues.
- Eliminating & outsourcing non-revenue generating tasks
How to identify which tasks to get rid of and how to get rid of them effectively
- Boosting owner productivity
Tips for boosting productivity and time management. For example, are you using "Airplane Mode" enough?
- How to improve your company website
Too many pest control & landscape websites are brochure-ware.
How to create webpages that attract & retain customers
- What is a drip campaign & how do you use it to capture & retain customers?
- What are some effective ways to capture customer contact info?
- Online reviews. How & how often should a pest control / landscape company be monitoring them?
- Social media. How to decide where to play?
- Is physical marketing (e.g, mail, print ads) dead? If not, why not and how should it be used?
These are a couple of the topics covered in the podcast. I think you will find it interesting. Click the PODCAST photo above to listen.
Also, for Podcast listeners and readers of this blog post, i have created 3 free marketing tools.
1. 21 Strategies for Immediate Income from Your Existing Customers
2. 101 Guerilla Marketing Weapons
3. Video: 4 Secrets to Boost Your Website Results – little known secrets that web experts charge thousands of dollars for.
If you would like to get these 3 valuable resources free, go to PestControlProfitClub.com and put in your email address.
Comments? Suggestions? I would love to hear them.
Great Pest Control Marketing Doesn't Have to Cost You a FortuneCheck out this great example from Kraft Heinz, which owns Country Time Lemonade.Someone in their marketing department read an article about a little kid's lemonade stand that got shut down by the local police because the kids didn't have a permit. Kraft did a little [...]
Special Pest Control Marketing Edition We had a great response to our prior marketing article. Our prior download, 101 Guerrilla Marketing Weapons was our most popular download ever! So I thought I would do another one. Many business owners, myself included, sometimes overly focus on acquiring new customers. It can often be simpler to get an additional sale [...]
Running a Pest Control Business? Read This Post Qspray.com just had its best year ever – by a lot. We were up almost 40% in 2017. Thank you to our clients and friends for supporting us. I thought I would take a different approach for my first post of the New Year. Rather than complaining about careless [...]
Pest Control Marketing expert, Hal Coleman, shares this great marketing tip for pest control (or landscape) professionals.Some businesses offer too many choices in the beginning and lose lots of sales and new business because of it. Too many choices creates a condition known as cognitive dissonance. The brain becomes confused and it simply shuts down [...]