Pest Control Technology PCT Magazine editor Brad Harbison recently interviewed me for their PCT Podcast. The interview was a follow up to the feature article I recently authored,Revenue Boosters (click to read).
Here are some of the topics Brad & I discussed to help you become more productive and grow your Pest / Landscape Business Revenues.
- Eliminating & outsourcing non-revenue generating tasks
How to identify which tasks to get rid of and how to get rid of them effectively
- Boosting owner productivity
Tips for boosting productivity and ime management. For example, are you using "Airplane Mode" enough?
- How to improve your company website
Too many pest control & landscape websites are brochure-ware.
How to create webpages that attract & retain customers
- What is a drip campaign & how do you use it to capture & retain customers?
- What are some effective ways to capture customer contact info?
- Online reviews. How & how often should a pest control / landscape company be monitoring them?
- Social media. How to decide where to play?
- Is physical marketing (e.g, mail, print ads) dead? If not, why not and how should it be used?
These are a couple of the topics covered in the podcast. I think you will find it interesting. Click the PODCAST photo above to listen.
Also, for Podcast listeners and readers of this blog post, i have created 3 free marketing tools.
1. 21 Strategies for Immediate Income from Your Existing Customers
2. 101 Guerilla Marketing Weapons
3. Video: 4 Secrets to Boost Your Website Results – little known secrets that web experts charge thousands of dollars for.
If you would like to get these 3 valuable resources free, go to PestControlProfitClub.com and put in your email address.
Comments? Suggestions? I would love to hear them.