- Commercial Pest Control Sprayers - Another Safety Issue
Commercial Pest Control Sprayers - Another Safety Issue
The good news is, no one here was hurt. Additionally, an issue like this can be easily avoided with only a few extra minutes of time by your tech.
Some suggestions on how to avoid these safety issues:
1. Train pest control (or weed) technicians to do a quick check of their load before driving off. Ensure equipment is secure to protect equipment, driver, other drivers.
2. In this case, the company should invest in a ladder rack to properly secure the ladder and protect equipment.
3. Consider a Telesteps Telescoping ladder. This is a compact cost effective solution. These pest control ladders fits in the truck and the company doesn't have to buy a ladder rack.
4. Supervisors should do vehicle inspections to identify and correct this kind of silliness.
Telesteps ladders are available on www.qspray.com.