Suspend SC Insecticide - 16 oz
For a better value, use D-Fense insecticide, which is generic deltamethrin (the same active ingredient as Suspend.
NOT for sale in NY & CT.
Suspend SC insecticide is a suspended concentrate containing Deltamethrin. Suspend SC broad label includes the control of ants, spiders, roaches, flies, mosquitoes, fleas, wasps and hornets, centipedes, millipedes, pantry pests, silverfish, bedbugs, beetles and more.
Suspend SC Insecticide is an EXCELLENT general purpose perimeter pesticide for use both indoors and outdoors.
- Non-staining insecticide for indoor & outdoor use
- Kills over 50 insects including ants, cockroaches, scorpions, bed bugs & springtails.
- Pet safe when dry
- Virtually no odor or staining
- Low mixing rate is economical
- Labeled for applications in food-handling establishments
- Convenient squeeze and pour container makes measuring and mixing easy
- Will not damage plants, plastics, fabrics, or other surfaces where water alone causes no damage
- Broad pest and application site label makes Suspend SC an extremely versatile and popular product!
Read & Follow Label Directions
NOTE: We get quite a few searches for Diazinon (diozalin). This product is not available in the US. Qspray.com offers professional-grade pesticides such as Suspend.