- Dual Tanks for Termite Pretreat Productivity
Dual Tanks for Termite Pretreat Productivity
Dual Tank Termite Pretreat Sprayer we recently built for SOS Exterminating/Terminix.
Terminix told us what they wanted in their termite pretreat sprayer and we built it. With 1000 gallons and a monster diaphragm pump, this baby is built for making fast work of termite pretreats jobs. This is important because the key to making a large termite pretreat job profitable is maximum productivity. You can't spend all day there or you will lose your A--!
- Dual 525 Poly Leg Tank
- 2" hydrant fill that manually rotates to fill either tank
- Honda GX270 9 HP Gasoline Engine
- Hypro 1551-SP Self-Priming Centrifugal Pump
- Max 155 GPM, 135 PSI
- Direct coupled to engine shaft
- Cox Heavy-Duty 1" Hose Reel with 1/2 HP 12-Volt Rewind Motor
- 300" 1" Heavy-Duty Chemical Hose
- 1" aluminum pretreat wand with Teejet flat fan tip for perfect pretreat application
Check out this short video that shows a walk around of the vehicle.
To request your termite sprayer quote from Qspray.com, please click the button: