Telesteps 1600EKP Telescoping KEVLAR Non-Conducting Ladder
Buy today FREE Shipping! (free ground shipping to lower 48 states (all others please call us)
NOTE: Due to the nature of this product, NO RETURNS are accepted.
New from the company that invented Telescoping Ladders.
The Telesteps 1600EKP Kevlar Ladder.
Designed for use by electrical utilities, electricians, contractors, and others working around electric power.
Made with DuPont Kevlar. This is the same heavy-duty material used in bulletproof vests.
12.5' fully extended. 16' reach height.
34" height when closed
Weighs just 30 pounds
Type 1A Ladder. 300 lb capacity.
Silicone pivoting feet for safe grip.
Professional-Grade Telescopic Ladder "Type 1A" 300 lbs rating
12.5' Feet Fully Extended! The same climbing height as a 16' extension ladder
Extra Wide Steps for safety & climbing/standing comfort!
All Telestep Ladders Feature:
- The World's First telescoping ladder
- Compact - store it almost anywhere!
- Easy to use -One Touch Release System
- Safety - indicator window turns green when locked - Fail-proof components
- 1-year Manufacturer’s warranty
- Manufacturer certifies conformance of Telesteps Ladders to ANSI & OSHA applicable standards!
STRONG. SAFE. RELIABLE.
Click the VIDEOS link (above right) for more details!
Professional Users — Don't forget to order the convenient Telestep Hands Free Carry Tote for your Telesteps 1600EKP ladder — now on sale!