100-Gallon Gas-Powered Skid Mount Spray Rig
Model # QES100 Gas
Safety, Reliability and Ease of Maintenance
Our most popular gas-powered pest / landscape spray rig.
Great for pest, weed, termite and tree spraying.
Large 100-gallon spray tank for extended use without frequent refills.
5 Reasons Why Our Customers Love The QES100 100-Gallon Pesticide and Herbicide Sprayer!
- Comes with industry's ONLY 90-Day money back guarantee
- Diaphragm pump can handle a wide variety of materials: pesticides, herbicides, termiticides, fertilizers.
- Honda Engines - the best there is. Will run forever with a little maintenance.
- 300' of high quality chemical hose to reach your larger properties
- Brass valves and fittings for safety, durability and reliability
Get the 100-gallon gas-powered pest & landscape sprayer designed to fit in the back of full sized pick-up trucks at QSpray.com. The QES100 is one of the most reliable pest & weed sprayers you’ll ever use, and it’s perfect for most pest, termite and landscape applications. We design and optimize our commercial-grade spray equipment for maximum productivity, ease of maintenance, and safety.
- 100-gallon spray tank
- 300' of 3/8" heavy-duty spray hose
- Honda Engine
- AR252 Dual Diaphragm Pump
- Cox Hose Reel & Green Garde Spray Gun all on a heavy-duty frame
Note: This 100-gallon sprayer for herbicides and pesticides isn’t recommended for small or compact pickups.
Spray Rig Components
Comet AR252 Dual Diaphragm Pump
Why we use this pump:
AR has been building reliable Hypro diaphragm pump for many years. This dual diaphragm pump for the QES100 100-gallon spray tank can be used for a wide variety of materials: pesticides, herbicides, termiticides, fertilizers, miticides, larvicides, etc. We stock replacement parts and we make this pump easy to get to, which means maintenance is fast and easy, which reduces downtime and saves you time and money!
- Max 6.5 GPM, 363 PSI
- Control Unit with Pressure Relief Valve
- Gear Box direct couples pump to motor
- 1 Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
Honda GX 160 5.5 HP Engine, Recoil Start
Why we use this motor:
Honda makes the best motor period! If it isn't a Honda, you don't want it. Hondas will run forever with a little maintenance. They are easy to service and parts are readily available. PLUS, we make it even easier. We used a raised motor mount to make servicing the engine and pump easy. Many other companies use a flat motor mount to save money. If it takes longer to do service, it isn't saving any money. Regular oil changes will extend engine life and reduce downtime. We install the Drainzit Oil Change hose which makes oil changes a snap and keeps your vehicle and equipment clean and neat.
- Oil Alert, helps protect engine from damage
- Exhaust Deflector for Technician Safety
- 2-Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
- Heavy Duty Steel Motor Mount
- - Raised for easy access to service engine & pump
- - Draizit Oil Change hose- makes oil changes easy - extends engine life
100-Gallon Polyethylene Tank
Why we use this tank:
We plumb our 100-gallon spray tank from the bottom to reduce suction problems (and downtime) that eventually occur with top-plumbed tanks. Plumbing from the top requires the use of a PVC pickup tube, which exposes you to unnecessary risk. The plastic tube can clog, which will starve your pump. Or it can crack or break, creating an air leak which causes your pump to suck air rather than water. Plumbing from the bottom eliminates these problems from our 100 gallon herbicide sprayer.
- Secured with Steel Bands
- Rugged, impact-resistant, one-piece seamless construction
- 3-Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
- Anti-Siphon/Backflow Prevention Device
- - Flexible Hose Extension to Side Rail
- - Allows easy filling of the 100-gallon spray tank
- - Hose extension reduces stretching & back strain
Cox 1125-4 Hose Reel, Manual Rewind
Why We Use This Reel:
There are cheaper reels available, but we won't use them. The space-efficient, raised reel design means the unit sits with the reel facing to the side of the vehicle. This allows you to park in the street where an accidental oil leak won't stain a customer's driveway. Cox reels need little maintenance other than occasionally changing the O-rings in the swivel. The swivel is positioned so you can swap out the O-rings in less than 5 minutes.
- Rebuildable Brass Swivel
- 2-Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
- Heavy-Duty Reel Lift – Virtually Indestructible
- - 3/16 Steel Construction
- -Reduces Technician Back Strain - No Bending Over
- -Boosts Productivity
- -Faces passenger side for easy access
3/8” Spray Hose – 300 Feet
We Use This Hose:
We use much higher quality hose than the pump requires because we want it to last and we don't want you to have to worry about your spray hose. The hose is ideal for all 100-gallon spray tank operations.
- Heavy Duty, Chemical Resistant
- 600 PSI rated working pressure
- Snap Tite Quick Disconnect
- Ball valve at hose end for emergency shut off – improves safety
Green Garde 38505 Spray Gun
Why We Use This Spray Gun:
We like the Green Garde gun because it is more durable and takes abuse better than a lot of other spray guns. It is easily rebuildable with an o-ring kit. We do have other spray guns available if you prefer (additional charge may apply)
- Heavy Duty construction for reliable service
- Stainless steel valve stem and tip
- Aluminum body – durable & light weight
- Chemical Resistant Viton seals
We Use This Strainer:
Checking the filter frequently is the easiest and most important thing you can do to reduce sprayer problems & extend equipment life. Unlike so many other company's sprayers, our filter is easily accessible, even when the 100-gallon spray tank is full.
- Chemical Resistant Viton Gasket
- Stainless-Steel Screen
- Easily Accessible by Technician
- Brass Gate Valve allows checking in the field without emptying tank
Heavy-Duty Quality-Designed Steel Frame
Why We Use This Frame:
Many companies design sprayers to be cheap and easy to ship. Our sprayers are designed for ease of use, safety and easy maintenance. It is not worth saving a few dollars on the purchase price if the sprayer always needs service or if service takes forever because the components are difficult to access.
Why The Raised Design Is Important: Most frames sit flat on the truck. Chemicals build up. Dirt collects. Our raised design allows you to keep this area clean and safe so you can project a professional image. You work hard to win & retain customers. Why take the chance of handing over a customer to a competitor because of a filthy, smelly truck?
- 3/16” Thick Steel – Virtually Indestructible
- All joints are welded top and bottom for extra strength
- All 100-gallon herbicide sprayer rig Components easily accessible for maintenance