The John Blue DP-43 Diaphragm pump is a work horse in the Ag Pump Industry. (Side note: John Blue DP-43 Diaphragm pump is replaced by John Blue DP-43-FP).
This pump has been used for years and has proven itself to be a reliable tool.
But is the John Blue DP-43 Diaphragm pump the best option on the market?
We think there is now a better, LESS EXPENSIVE Ag Pump option, The Pentair Hypro 9915-DP252GRGI poly diaphragm pump.
Why is this a better Ag Diaphragm Pump?
1. Higher Output Volume. 7.1 GPM vs. 4.3 GPM for JB pump.
2. Better Output Manifold. This is one of the weak points of the JB pump.
3. Stainless Steel Pressure Gauge.
4. Better Control Unit (pressure relief).
5. Better Price. That's right! Now the Hypro 9915-DP252GRGI is available here at Qspray.com for just $629.99.
For a short time only get free FEDEX GROUND SHIPPING on this great AG pump (lower 48 states only).