This Reusable Yellow jacket Trap catches all major species of yellow jackets common to North America. The exclusive Attractant replicates the sex pheromone of the yellow jackets to draw them inside the trap. The yellow jackets enter the trap through the holes on the bottom section, then fly up through the interior cone into the clear yellow catch chamber.
- Catches multiple species
- Attractant lasts for weeks without daily maintenance
- Attractant refills available, including the RESCUE!® 10-week Attractant Cartridge for even longer lasting performance
- Won’t trap beneficial honeybees
- Double-chambered design prevents yellow jackets from escaping
- Durable plastic holds up in sunlight for seasons of use
- Used and recommended by the United States Department of Agriculture as well as major U.S. zoos, parks, campgrounds, resorts and school districts
- Clear plastic tube allows the user to see the yellow jacket "body count"
Once inside the trap, the yellow jackets cannot fly out and die of dehydration. Can be used outdoors wherever there is a yellow jacket problem. We recommend the trap be placed at least 20 feet away from an outdoor activity area, such as a patio or deck. The trap should be hung, if possible, in a natural setting of bushes and trees. It’s also effective to place the trap on the perimeter of a yard or area where yellow jackets are entering. The trap should also be placed at least 20 feet away from a known yellow jacket nest. The Trap can be used in spring when the queen yellow jackets emerge from overwintering to look for nest sites. It can also be used in the summer and fall when the worker yellow jackets forage for food.