Protek SRS Tool Interrupter
The rugged PROTEK SRS Drill Interrupter offers excellent protection against drilling through grounded metal piping, grounded conduit, grounded post-tension cabling, and grounded reinforcement steel while penetrating concrete walls and slabs.
The PROTEK SRS has been designed for use in nuclear facilities, power plants, construction projects, facility maintenance, and industrial applications.
- Interrupts power to a drill instantly when the drill bit encounters grounded metal
- Reduces damage to grounded metal: piping, conduit, PT cabling, rebar
- High-capacity, heavy duty components
- Reduces drill-bit breakage
- Ultra-reliable switching. Stops power to the drill within milliseconds.
- Rugged / weather-resistant, fiber-reinforced polyester housing
- Active and passive safety-shunt circuits
- Heavy-duty external grounding terminals
- Built-in Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter for excellent operator safety
- Dust-proof / Weather-resistant GFCI - withstands exposure to drilling dust
- Heavy-duty hardware, rugged design
- Rated at 15 amps 110-120 Volts, AC
- Each unit thoroughly tested and inspected before shipment
- One full year factory warranty
- Approved for use while on ladders and scaffolding
- For use with 3-wire grounded drills
Usually ships same or next day.