EarthCare Odor Remover Bag
Used by Pest Control Professionals to remove dead animal smell, urine and feces odors associated with infestations. Earth Care Bags do not have to come into contact with dead rodent or odor causing agent and works even without dead animal removal.
Bags are easy to use and last an average of 3-4 months in use and contain no chemicals, toxins or fragrances.
Simply place the bag near the odor and in 24 hours the odor will be gone.
Earth Care does not mask odors it removes them. Its contents are bio-degradable, non-flammable, non-toxic, safe around children, pets, & mother earth. Our products do not require registration.
Earth Care’s natural odor eliminator bag can take from one hour to several days to work, but it is very effective since it removes dead rodent odors versus masking them. It is simple to use and cost effective. Be sure to use a minimum of 3 bags to get rid of dead animal odors!
Bags can also be used to remove the following odors: feces, urine, chemical, smoke, musty mildew, skunk, paint, dumpster, trash, and mystery odors.
How to Eliminate Dead Animal Smells & Related Urine/Feces Odors
- It is not necessary to remove dead carcass to remove the odor.
- More bags =better faster results, we recommend a minimum of 3 bags.
- Hang a bag in every room you smell odor. (Do not lay bag down.)
- If you believe dead animal is in attic or crawl space hang one bag there also.
- Leave a window cracked for some air circulation. Fan is not necessary.
- Do not use any perfume sprays, candles etc. The bag will have to work to get rid of that odor as well as the bad odor.
- Bag will outlast odor from carcass and handle any urine or feces odors that may exist from previously infested areas.
- One bag covers up to 100 square feet. It will last 3-4 months in use, or indefinitely in plastic wrap.