- Tips on Buying a New Power Sprayer
Tips on Buying a New Power Sprayer
Common Mistakes to Avoid
- Buying equipment without planning exactly what you need
- Not asking for help or advice
- Buying one sprayer for every possible application
- Buying what the salesman is selling instead of what you need
- Buying solely on price
- Not knowing what you’re getting (even the little parts matter)
Questions to Ask Before Buying
- What is the main job (80 percent) of this sprayer?
- What is the warranty?
- What parts are likely to fail, and where do I buy replacement parts
- What maintenance is needed, and how do I do it?
- What will it be like once the sprayer is in the vehicle, and how easy will it be for a technician to use the sprayer?
- Will there be room for storage (toolboxes)?
- Is the sprayer easy to clean?
- Is the sprayer easy to service?
- Is this the sprayer I want to standardize the fleet with?
- If a leak develops, how does it shut off?