Big Spray Hose Clearance Sale
Beat the Tariffs
We just purchased a truck load of power spray hose.
This hose is made in North American so NO TARIFFS!
We purchased a sh-t load of it and need to move it.
This is primo Parker Nexspray Hose. NEW. 1st Quality.
We have GREEN and YELLOW in 3/8" and 1/2". This is heavy-duty, top-quality, ribbed spray hose. Great for Pest & Landscape Applications.
The price is as low as $.43/foot.
Don't wait for your ag spray hose to fail and ruin your day. Stock up now.
Available for a limited time in limited quantities.
NOTE: The Parker NexSpray Hose is the 4 products at the bottom of the page.
Here are some spray hose hints for you:
1. When rolling your power spray hose back onto the hose reel, run the hose through a rag to remove debris that could damage the hose
2. Inspect your weed spray hose (or train your technicians to) regularly for damage, excessive wear, leaks, etc.
3. When the first few feet of hose start showing wear, cut it off BEFORE it leaks and creates a chemical spill. It is much cheaper to get rid of a few feet of hose than it is to miss appointments for a hose repair.
4. Periodically completely unroll your hose. Power up your system and spray back into the tank. This can help prevent the hose from flattening out and causing pressure-related problems.
5. Periodically reverse your hose. Remove the spray gun and attach the outside end of the hose to the reel. Put your spray gun back on the other end. This will even out the wear and extend hose life.
1 . Don’t buy cheap spray hose. It will cause problems and downtime that are more costly than the incremental price of the hose.
2. Buy hose with a pressure rating higher than the top pressure on your pump.
3. Buy hose with the smallest inside diameter (ID) needed to get the job done. Most pest control applications are only 1-3 GPM. 3/8” hose can easily handle this volume. Larger hose is heavier and more costly. Note: some termite and weed control applications require higher volumes and larger ID hose (e.g., ½” and up).
4. Because you will be periodically cutting of the end of the hose to prevent leaks, it is advisable when buying new pest control spray hose to buy a longer hose than you actually need.
5. Standardize the fittings on the hose end so all guns/tools are interchangeable within and among vehicles. This will reduce downtime when a tool fails. Consider the use of quick disconnects to facilitate this swapping.