Pest Control Sprayers at NPMA Pest World - Las Vegas
Posted by Andrew Greess on Nov 2, 2009
Returned from a week in Las Vegas at the National Pest Management Association Pest World trade show. We had a successful show and were able to introduce our pest control sprayersto hundreds of pest control operators who weren't familiar with us.
We were effective by showing attendees how our spray rigs were constructed then asking them to go look at the other companies' equipment. Just a few things we pointed out about our sprayers:
- heavier duty steel, double-welded on both sides
- raised skid design to allow easy truck clean out
- all metal fittings (vs. plastic on competitors)
- easy access to all components for service
- easy access to filter for easy cleanout
- additional safety features such as shut offs on hose end and tank fill.
Once these pest control professionals knew what to look for, the quality built in to our sprayers was obvious to them.