If you work around bees, you know the importance of having protective clothing that will keep you safe while you're working with bees. One of the biggest questions you need to consider is: how much does a bee suit cost? The cost can vary depending on the quality, features, and type of suit that you buy.
This blog post will discuss the different factors that affect how much a professional bee suit costs.
Factors That Go into the Cost of a Bee Suit
There are a few factors to consider when determining how much a bee suit costs.
- The first is the type of material the suit is made from. A professional-grade bee suit will likely be made out of quality materials. This will add to the overall cost of the suit. Our Bee Suits are made from a blend of cotton which breathes (is comfortable) and polyester which is durable.
- The second factor that affects how much a bee suit costs is the size of the suit. Larger sized bee suits usually cost a bit more. Bee suits come in various sizes, so it is crucial to measure yourself accurately before purchasing one. Bee suits should be worn over street clothes so buy a size larger than you usually wear. We sell bee suits in sizes up to 6XL.
- The third factor is how many features the bee suit has. Some bee suits include extras such as bee gloves and others are ventilated for added comfort during warmer months. The more features a suit has, the higher the cost will be. All our bee suits come with free leather gloves.
Ultimately, how much you’re willing to spend on a bee suit depends on your needs and preferences. A basic, no-frills suit will likely cost less than a model with additional technical features. However, it’s important to remember that safety should always be the top priority when choosing a bee suit. So, if you can afford to spend a little extra, it's worth it to buy a model that will provide the best protection possible.
How Much Should You Expect to Pay?
So, how much does a bee suit cost? When you're looking for a bee suit, expect to spend anywhere from $50 to $200 on a good quality bee suit. Keep in mind that the price of a bee suit varies depending on various factors, as mentioned above. At QSpray.com, we currently offer professional bee suits and jackets at different prices:
- Bee Jacket Hooded - $49.99
- Hooded Bee Suit - $69.99
- Vented Bee Suit, Hooded - $98.99
- Bee Suit Deluxe - Complete - $109.97
Order at QSpray.com
Our bee suits are lightweight, breathable, and comfortable. Enjoy superior protection while working with bees and get free leather bee gloves with every suit or jacket. Order yours today from QSpray.com. Want more detail about "how much does a bee suit cost," or do you want to talk to an expert about which might be best for you? Contact us now.