- Green Pest Management - Implementation
Green Pest Management - Implementation
Western Exterminators reports the following key success factors in implementing their reduced impact program:
1. Top management must buy in and be committed
2. Local management must buy in and support the program
3. Education is critical. Techs must understand.
4. Non-believers must be helped through the process or they won't support the program
5. Programs must be developed and modified to meet local needs/challenges
6. Customer education/expectation management is critical.