- EPA's Stance on Rodenticides Has Changed!
EPA's Stance on Rodenticides Has Changed!
PRODUCTS CONTAINING 4 LBS. OF BAIT
The following restrictions apply to first-generation anticoagulants or non-anticoagulant rodenticide products, intended for agricultural use or for use by professional applicators (pest control operators).
- Bait need not be sold in or with bait stations, but labels must require use of bait stations where children, domesticated animals, or non-target wildlife may be exposed (this is not a new requirement).
- Products may contain the following active ingredients: warfarin, diphacinone, chlorophacinone, zinc phosphide, bromethalin, and cholecalciferol.
- Any form of bait is acceptable, including meal, pelleted, or block forms.
- This product may only be used inside and within 50 feet of buildings or inside of transport vehicles (ships, trains, or aircraft).
- Product may not be sold in packaging that holds less than 4 lbs. of bait.
Many thanks to James Rodriguez, JT Eaton, rodent expert