B&G Termite Rods - 5 Ways to Reduce Problems
Posted by Andrew Greess on Jun 28, 2011
B&G termite rods are the industry standard termite injection tools. These tools are not cheap. Here are 5 tips to ensure you continue getting your money’s worth.
1. Clean threads on tip and rod to remove grit and extend tool life
2. Hand tighten tip before putting tip in the ground. This will ensure you don’t leave the tip stuck in the ground
3. Periodically tighten sprayer valve nuts and screws to prevent loss
4. Flush tools with clean water to help reduce residue buildup in tools
5. Periodically take valve apart and clean seat and other key parts
Visit our website for parts breakdowns on these termite treatment tools.