- B&G Termite Rods - 5 Ways to Reduce Problems
B&G Termite Rods - 5 Ways to Reduce Problems
1. Clean threads on tip and rod to remove grit and extend tool life
2. Hand tighten tip before putting tip in the ground. This will ensure you don’t leave the tip stuck in the ground
3. Periodically tighten sprayer valve nuts and screws to prevent loss
4. Flush tools with clean water to help reduce residue buildup in tools
5. Periodically take valve apart and clean seat and other key parts
Visit our website for parts breakdowns on these termite treatment tools.