Telesteps 12EKS KEVLAR Non-Conducting Ladder
Buy today FREE Shipping! (free ground shipping to lower 48 states (all others please call us)
NOTE: This is a close-out. We are selling it below cost!!!!
NOTE: Due to the nature of this product, NO RETURNS are accepted.
From the company that invented Telescoping Ladders.
The Telesteps 12EKS Kevlar Ladder.
Designed for use by electrical utilities, electricians, contractors, and others working around electric power.
Made with DuPont Kevlar. This is the same heavy-duty material used in bulletproof vests.
10' as a Step Ladder
12' as an Extension Ladder
Weighs just 30 pounds
Type 1A Ladder. 300 lb capacity.
Silicone pivoting feet for safe grip.
Professional-Grade Telescopic Ladder "Type 1A" 300 lbs rating
All Telestep Ladders Feature:
- The World's First telescoping ladder
- Compact - store it almost anywhere!
- Easy to use -One Touch Release System
- Safety - indicator window turns green when locked - Fail-proof components
- 1-year Manufacturer’s warranty
- Manufacturer certifies conformance of Telesteps Ladders to ANSI & OSHA applicable standards!
STRONG. SAFE. RELIABLE.
Click the VIDEOS link (above right) for more details!
Professional Users — Don't forget to order the convenient Telestep Hands Free Carry Tote for your Telesteps 12EKS ladder — now on sale!