Jacto HD400 Heavy Duty 4 Gallon Backpack Sprayer
Very popular with landscape professionals and organic farmers, the 4-gallon (16-liter) HD400 has an internal mechanical agitator that does an excellent job of keeping powdered chemicals such as kaolin clay organic insecticides in suspension.
The HD400 was independently tested for more than 1,500 continuous hours of operation with no breakdowns and the Jacto HD400 is easily converted for either right-hand or left-hand operation.
The HD400 blue features a piston cup made from Santoprene®, which offers a longer wear life than the Viton® option.
- Heavy duty Poly piston pump - Volume: 900 ml and piston cup diameter: 45 mm
- Piston pump contained within the tank, eliminating the possibility of leakage on the operator
- Heavy-duty trigger valve, field serviceable
- Right-hand or left-hand operation
- Pump lever lock and spray lance lock for easy storage
- Quick-adjust thickly padded shoulder straps
- Piston Cup: Santoprene® for HD400blue
- Internal mechanical agitator for constant mixing
- Metal bushings for long-life
- Large fill opening and deep strainer for faster filling, reducing chance of spillage
- Polypropylene UV resistant tank.
- Handle built into the top of the tank for easy carrying or for hanging storage in shops and equipment trailers
- Ergonomic shape fits on the operator’s back for maximum comfort.
- Internal valve prevents over-pressurizing the piston pump
- Stainless steel spray lance
- Adjustable hollow cone nozzle standard
- Easy maintenance, field serviceable – no tools required
- Dry Weight: 8.16 lbs. (3.7 kg)
NOTE to Stupid people: 2nd photo shows front and back of backpack. This price is for 1 backpack only!